Terms and Conditions
• You must be 18 years old or over to place an order. A member of the team will require proof of age at the time of collection.
• Acceptable forms of identification are: Photo Driving or Provisional License, Passport or proof of age card scheme with PASS logo.
• The person placing the order using a Debit or Credit card must show photographic ID upon delivery
• If the customer appears to be excessively drunk, sounds abusive over the phone or we believe that alcohol will be given to minors, we will refuse to take your order.
• We will only take orders from a fixed registered address and not to customers placing an order from
• Our drivers are instructed not to make a delivery if customers behave in a threatening manner.
• If your order is more than 1 hour late from the despatch time stated on your receipt, we will issue you a £5.00 voucher as an apology and to use on your next order. If we are running late on your delivery then expected we will inform you of that.
• Sales are not permitted from the vehicle at any time as order has already been placed.
• We operate on the new Challenge 25 policy, therefore ID should be provided to our driver when receiving your order.
• Minimum order is £35 + £7.00 delivery charge or free delivery for orders over £50.
• All major forms of Debit and Credit cards are accepted.
• Drivers only carry a maximum of £20 in cash for change.
• Cheques not acceptable.
• We reserve the right to offer in our discretion different offers to different customers.
• Pricing. Prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
• Phone calls might be recorded to ensure the best possible service.
• Our drivers have the full authorization and reserve the full right to abort delivery if they believe crime, anti-social behaviour, people are to drunk or alcohol could be given to people under the age of 18.
• If any incidents of crime or disorder occur, we will develop a profile for your address and name and pass it on to local authority (Police and council) and will refuse delivery in next orders.
• Any damaged goods at delivery will be refunded in full at the retail price you paid on delivery.
No goods will be replaced or refunded after the driver leaves so check all goods is to satisfaction at time of delivery before signing.
• Customer complaints and compliments. You can call us on 0208 510 1875 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.